With Summer here and the party season in full swing, having hair-free skin all the time is a blessing. If you are tired of shaving, waxing, plucking or painful IPL, then you need to know about the latest laser hair removal – Gentle Hair Removal. It’s much more comfortable than IPL and you don’t have the hassle and waste of time that comes with shaving and waxing.
In this article we discuss the top 5 reasons why people give up their normal hair removal routine and start Gentle Hair Removal. We also explain the benefits of Gentle technology.
Top 5 Reasons Why People Choose Gentle Laser Hair Removal
- Shaving is time consuming. Shaving every week to every day is a hassle and it can get tricky in those hard to reach places. Also, a brand new blade can leave you with a few nicks and cuts.
- Waxing is messy, painful and the cost adds up. Whether you do it at home or visit a beautician, it’s usually messy, sticky and painful. Many people experience in-grown hairs from waxing.
- Plucking is a pain. Plucking avoids the mess associated with waxing but it is even more time consuming than waxing or shaving. It can also be very painful on sensitive areas.
- IPL is painful and requires many treatments. The issue with IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is that it isn’t a true laser. It uses multiple wavelengths which can scatter, meaning less efficient treatment and damage to the surrounding tissue. There is a risk of burns and it is recommended for dark skin types.
- Gentle laser hair removal is fast, comfortable and suitable for most skin types. When you choose Gentle technology for your hair removal, you are choosing the industry leading medical grade laser. It uses one wavelength to target the hair follicle, so that the surrounding tissue is unharmed. With the patented Dynamic Cooling DeviceTM that rapidly cools the skin, it offers comfortable, fast treatments for most skin types.
Benefits of Gentle Laser Hair Removal
Gentle technology has been proven safe and effective in numerous clinical studies. It works by destroying the hair follicles at the root in the anagen phase, when the hair is in growth, at its strongest.
There are three key differences between our Gentle hair removal and other alternatives; 1) the number of treatments you will need, 2) the level of discomfort, and 3) we can treat most skin tones and hair types.
To view our pricing, simply click on the button below:
If you want beautiful hair-free skin for the party season, come in and see us at Feel Good Laser & Skin Clinic, Richmond. We have the leading laser hair removal technology and offer a free consultation with a hair removal expert who can evaluate your skin and hair type and answer any questions you have. You can click on the buttons below to ask a question or book a free consultation. Alternatively, you can call our experienced and friendly team on 1300 896 834.