A Non-Invasive Wrinkles and Fine Lines Treatment
Skin-Aging Fine Lines and Wrinkles
We use the unique elos combination of technology which combines the infrared light along with bi-polar radio frequency energy to remodel the deep dermal layer of the skin up to 1-3mm deep.
This treatment stimulates the growth of new collagen for improved overall skin quality in areas where it is most revealing when it comes to age:
- Sagginess under the eyes, or over the brow line
- Nasolabial folds
You will experience initial noticeable results with minimal downtime and lower procedure cost, all accomplished through our fractional methods of skin rejuvenation. We use leading technology that results in complete facial and neck rejuvenation, get smoother, brighter and tighter skin. We apply sublime non-invasive wrinkle treatments for high dermal impact and low epidermal disruption suitable for all skin types.
Outcomes of our treatments
- Visible Improvement in as little as a single treatment.
- Minimal downtime so you can quickly resume your normal activities.
- Proven and effective for all skin types.
- Real time information on skin condition, that allows for consistency and reproducibility.
- Quick treatments: typically less than an hour depending on area treated.
- Short treatment protocol: Visible improvement after the first session.
Pre & Post Treatment Care Information
Pre Treatment Care
Generally for most of our treatments we advise you avoid sun exposure at least two weeks before treatment. Wait for tanned skin to fade before beginning treatment. Our staff available to provide further information to you during your initial free consultation.
Post Treatment Care
After receiving some treatments, depending on your skin type and individual sensitivity, your skin may be slightly red immediately following the procedure. This typically lasts from a few minutes to several hours after the procedure. Topical anesthetic ointments and cooling are often used to reduce discomfort during treatment and help minimise post treatment effects. Our staff available to provide further information to you during your initial free consultation.