Now that 2016 feels like a distant memory, you are probably trying to come to grips with the mind and body fitness crazes of 2017. Each new year means getting your head (and your body) around the latest and greatest fitness trends. To make it easier, we’ve listed our Top 20 Fitness and Figure choices for 2017.
We’ve included the mind as well as the body as looking after your mind is so important when considering your wellbeing holistically. Mindfulness will be the buzzword of 2017. We also discuss some non-surgical treatments that are taking Melbourne by storm – a great way to give your ideal figure goals (and your confidence) a bit of a kickstart.
- Hybrid workouts – classes such as Bootybarre combines pilates, yoga and dance to increase strength and fitness
- Water workouts – for example Aqua Zumba gives resistance to build strength
- Body Pump – the latest programs for body pump keep classes fresh and give you an all over body strengthening and toning workout
- F45 Training – for fitness as well as strength – Functional (F) 45 minutes long (45) training works on a series of different circuits done in a group setting. You’re bound to know someone who’s addicted.
- Spin classes – RPM Extreme for example will help you increase fitness fast as well as shed kilos
- Dance Aerobics – aerobics is back but with a twist – combining it with dance makes it a fun fitness class
For your mind
- Mindfulness – it’s just as important to keep your mind healthy as it is your body
- Sleep – we spend so much time working out, that sometimes we don’t prioritise getting enough sleep. Along with time to relax, it’s important to get enough sleep so your body can repair, recover and rejuvenate.
For body sculpting
- UltraShape Power – to target stubborn pockets of fat, non-surgical liposuction and body sculpting with UltraShape Power helps you to achieve a smoother figure in 1-3 simple ‘walk-in, walk-out’ treatments.
See UltraShape before and after pictures below:
10. VelaShape III – to target cellulite and tighten skin, give VelaShape a try. It has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
To see pricing for body sculpting and cellulite treatments at Feel Good Laser & Skin Clinic in Richmond, simply click on the button below.
At Feel Good Laser & Skin Clinic we have the leading body sculpting, non-surgical liposuction and cellulite treatment technology. We offer a free consultation where we can discuss the treatment with you and answer any questions you have. You can click on the buttons below to book a free consultation. Alternatively, you can call our experienced and friendly team on 1300 896 834.